Friday, February 25, 2011

Name of Your Utopia

Paz e Amor

I decided to call my society Paz e Amor because it means Peace and love in Portuguese. My society will consist of these two components that I think many people will really like to have peace and love. Also, because I feel that many people are stepping on the wrong path because all they see is violence and no love towards them. There are also many young children now days that are not receiving the love that they expect from their parents and friends. This society will give them the love they need to continue on going in their life and feel that there is really someone who cares for them. With this love that will change anything they want to be in the future of this world. We are really hoping that when ever they have organized their life they can pass all what they have learn to their children and the children of their children.

1 comment: